ASE Certified Mechanics
Automatic Transmission Repair
Over the past 25 years we have witnessed dramatic improvements in automatic transmission technology: improved fuel efficiency and reliability have been the result.
However, improved gas mileage and powertrain performance is achieved through greater complexity. Therefore, our technicians are educated in electronic diagnostics and automotive computer systems as well as fundamental hydraulics and mechanics.
Many transmission related problems can be corrected with minor adjustments or repairs. However, a serious transmission malfunction may require an overhaul. Our Service Manager is available to help you find the best solution
A complete transmission rebuild often includes the following:
- Complete removal and disassembly of transmission
- Replacement of all gasket and rubber seal components
- Replacement of friction clutches
- Inspection of planetary gears, drums and other components
- Diagnostic checks of electrical components
- Quality repair, reinstallation and performance testing